Monday, June 11, 2012

Never Been Brighter







I was watching E! News recently and I saw Kit Hoover with a cute summer-eee top with white pants and I fell in love. This outfit is inspired by Kit Hoover, but with a pinch of neon and bargaining!


Top: $15.80/F21/@F21
Bottom: $26.90/F21/@F21 (same as the one from 'Sparkle An Interest')
Shoes: $24.99/Charlotte Russe/@Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: $16.00;bracelet
Accessory: $19.99/Steven Madden/@Marshalls; clutch and $2.80/F21/@F21



Don't forget to enter into my giveaway! 

To enter, check out 'Nailin' It Again': (Anyone is welcome to enter! Just follow these three steps!)
1. Follow me on HERE/Blogspot.
2. Follow me on Bloglovin'!
3. Leave a comment with your email or some sort of contact info.
*Yes, you must do all three steps! :)


Xoxo,
Heather


1 comment:

  1. Pretty top and the purple / orange color combo works, it's fun.

    www.lenasblend.com

    ReplyDelete