Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flamin' Flamingo

Hey friends! I went to watch a matinee with my best friend, Cynthia today. Before watching Snow White and the Huntsman, we took some pictures. Taking pictures was pretty funny! The movie was amazing and I may or may not have gotten a little teary. But I also shared many laughter, even though it was random thoughts that pop'd into my head. :) I hope you have a Happy Tuesday and happy time with your friends and family. 

             
I made myself laugh, because I told Cynthia that she was going to get hit by a door! Haha. ;) 








Top: $15.99/Ultra Flirt/@Nordstrom
Bottom: $7.00/Paris Blues/@Marshalls 
Shoes: $22.00/Madden Girl/@Marshalls
Jewelry: $135.00/Citizen QuartzWatch;watch, $2.50/L.A/necklace, $1.00/H&M;bangle, and charm + bracelet was handmade by my dad! 



Don't forget to enter into my giveaway! 

To enter, check out 'Nailin' It Again': (Anyone is welcome to enter! Just follow these three steps!)
1. Follow me on HERE/Blogspot.
2. Follow me on Bloglovin'!
3. Leave a comment with your email or some sort of contact info.
*Yes, you must do all three steps! :)


Xoxo,
Heather



1 comment: