Sunday, July 15, 2012

Striping Sunday













Dress: $24.99/Alyn Paige/@Marshalls
Jacket: $19.99/Love on a Hanger/@Marshalls
Shoes: $24.99/Coconuts/@Marshalls
Jewelry: $1.00;bracelet/Isis
Accessory: Nico (cousin), borrowed* :)


Spending the day with family today! I have no clue what we'll be doing, but I'm sure it'll involve Yogurtland, my family current obsession. Did you know that they're having a Hello Kitty theme right now?! I'll be keeping the pink Hello Kitty spoon for sure!

Tonight at 12:00 am/midnight, I will have ONE name drawn out by one of my family member. Enter while you still can! Please remember that you must follow the three steps in order to be a contestant. Good luck! :) 

To enter, click here!


Anyone is welcome to enter! Just follow these three steps!

1. Follow me on HERE/Blogspot.
2. Follow me on Bloglovin'!
3. Leave a comment with your email or some sort of contact info.
*Yes, you must do all three steps! :)


Drum roll please...we have a winner! Congrats Fitzy! :) 


Xoxo,
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am new to this site. Can you tell me where I can subscribe to your blog? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you have to do is copy my URL and go back onto your homepage and click on the ADD button then paste it onto the box next to the "Add from URL". Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. I have followed both your blogs. I don't feel safe posting my email address here..can I privately email you my contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is annie i just emailed you my contact information.

    ReplyDelete