Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reading Between the Lines




Top: $14.99/H&M/@H&M
Bottom: $19.99/American Eagle/@Marshall's 
Shoes: $24.99/Coconuts/@Marshall's
Jewelry: $450.00/Citizen Elegance Watch;watch,  $2.50/F21;ring/@F21, $200/necklace;handmade by my dad!

Ran around town with my cousin today, before my appointment with my dentist. So, what do we do after I was done? We went behind my dentist's office and took a few pictures! It may be too "fancy" for the dentist, but it was super comfy! No lie! Imagine laying on an uncomfortable chair and being poked around...inside your mouth for hours (okay...maybe not hours, but you get the point).  Meanwhile being in some nice pair of jeggings and tank, almost feels like being in pajamas! Pair it up with some wedges; comfort and beauty all around. Let me know what you wear to the dentist!

Xoxo,

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    I've randomly came across your blog thru twitter and I absolutely love your blog. I never know what to buy for my wife for her birthdays, Christmas or when I just want to cheer her up with a little gift. After reading your blog, I checked out the suggested stores and find items similar to your and she loved it. And because it was so cheap I bought her a few items. She was surprised that I actually picked out clothes that she would actually like (btw, she is very picky). Thank you Heather! Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Josiah Coulter! I'm so glad that my blog could help you so. It really means a lot to me. If you'd like for me to collaborate some things for your wife, just shoot me a message! :) Your wife must be a lucky woman, or you're just a lucky man!

      Delete